Dates: July 26-29, 2018
Time: 4:00pm Thursday
Tournament begins Thursday around 4:00 p.m, 28 & 29th - 8am for check in time. All players are required to report 30 minutes prior to match. No Games on Friday, so that patricipants are available and encouraged to attend the Athlete Tailgate Party & Opening Ceremonies. Please plan accordingly.
Entry Fees: Three Event Limit
All divisions: 1st Event - $40; 2nd Event - $20; 3rd Event - $5
Junior’s 21 and under: 1st and 2nd Event - $25; 3rd Event - $5
Location: Liberty University - LaHaye Recreation
Division(s): Singles, Doubles, Age-divisions for Men and Women
Registration Deadline: July 23, 2018 @ 5pm
Format: Best of 3 Games. First 2 games to 15 win by 1, if tie breaker is needed 1 game to 11, win by 1.
Rules: USAR Official Rules
- Must be a USAR member - Membership available at tournament
- Yearly Membership - $50, One Event Membership - $20
- Eye guards must meet USAR Requirements
- Official Ball – Penn Purple
- Winners are required to referee the next match or find an acceptable substitute.
- The Tournament Director & Committee reserves the right to combine divisions and reclassify any entrant.
- Due to time constraints, consolation rounds will not be offered.
Want to volunteer for the 2018 Games?
Fill out the Volunteer Application online: