Date: Friday, July 21st 2017
First Flight: 9 a.m.
Second Flight: 10:30 a.m.
Third Flight: Noon
Fourth Flight: 1pm
Fifth Flight: 2pm
Check-in 45 minutes prior to shooting time.
SHOOTING LINES: 32 shooters per line. An additional line may be added if needed, and would shoot at 1:30 p.m. Shooters will be notified if an additional line is added. If registering via the paper entry form, shooter must list preferred shooting time in the Special Instructions section. If registering online, shooters will be prompted to select shooting line before check-out.
Fees: $18 per shooter
Early registration deadline: July 18, 2017 at 12am; add $5 for mail-in entries. There will be on-site registration if space allows
Format: 30 arrows total, 15 each at 10 meters & 15 meters at 80 cm fita face. Awards for NASP approximately 30 minutes after shooting is complete.
Age Divisions: Divisions are based on grade just completed. Participants may move up a division and shoot with a higher grade, but they MAY NOT enter a division lower than their grade. Example – An Elementary student may shoot in the Jr High division, but a Jr High student may not shoot in the Elementary division.
| Elementary (Male & Female)
||4th & 5th Grades
|Jr. High (Male & Female)
||6th -8th Grades
|Sr. High (Male & Female)
||9th - 12th Grades
|Adult (Male & Female)
||18 & Older
NASP QUALIFIED EQUIPMENT:
1. NASP Genesis compound bow (target colors or camouflage).
2. Full-length, size 1820 aluminum arrows provided by each person must be marked to prevent confusion.
3. Equipment (Bow and Arrows) will be supplied for those who don’t have their own. But, if shooters have their own equipment, it is highly recommended that they bring it.
4. Only plastic vanes are permitted
5. No sights, tape, marks, or other modifications to the bow that may, in the opinion of the judges be used as a sighting aid. Any marks or tape placed on the riser, above the grip of the bow, must be covered or removed or the bow will be disqualified. If such a bow is used during the tournament, the archer will be disqualified. If a bow must be numbered or otherwise identified by the school or shooter with tape, such markings should be on the bow limbs or below the bow’s grip.
6. Finger tabs, gloves, and armguards may be used.
7. The use of mechanical release aides or stabilizers will not be allowed.
8. Sims vibration dampening devices may be attached to the limbs of the bow but not on the riser.
For more information: Contact the coordinator, NASP Director Robert Shelton at 540-598-7839 or email@example.com
Want to volunteer for the 2017 Games?
Fill out the Volunteer Application online: