- 5K route - Wasena Park through Smith Park to River's Edge and back
- 1 Mile - Wasena Park to Vic Thomas park and back
- Run begins at 10am (day of Registration & Packet Pick up will be from 8:30am - 9:45am)
- Packet Pick up and Registration on FRIDAY night will be at Fleet Feet Sports from 4pm to 7pm.
- Dog Walk begins at 10am
- Registration is required to participate in the Tail Chaser 5K &/or 1 Mile Dog Walk
- If registering a dog, proof of rabies must be presented during race packet pick-up at Fleet Feet on 3/23 or day of of the event.
Medals will be awarded to top three Overall winners (both male & female) as well as the top three in each age division (both male and female)!
Capable, well behaved, canine companions are welcome! Proof of current rabies vaccination must be provided at check-in NO EXCEPTIONS! Please remember that dogs must remain on leash (no retractable leashes or strollers allowed) at all times and owner is responsible for cleaning up if nature calls.
Help the Roanoke Valley SPCA reach its fundraising goal continue its mission to create a community where there are no homeless cats or dogs.